Who's on your shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How easy it is to peel off the sponsors would be good to know. I don't normally buy shirts but this seasons' is a peach. No Sponsors, no name, no number, nice.

When I retired a couple of years back, the lads at work I play 5 a side with clubbed together and bought me an Everton shirt with my name on the back, and the year I left -16. (I feel like a paedo trying to make out I'm 16 years old wearing it ffs).

A nice gesture especially the 2 lads who had the idea were rs. (Both southerners obviously).*

Frankly i'd have preferred it without even my own name on it to be honest. I was lucky it was one of the few I've liked in recent years (simple round neck) and before the gambling and sleeve sponsors, else it would've gone straight in the bin after the match.

If I were the type that wanted anything other than a plain shirt, which I'm not, it would be Baines or Jags. They've stood the test of time. Plus, they were my positions on the pitch through my togger career, most often.

*best bit about this is the 2 had a fight about who had to order it. The loser had to make an account with Everton and now gets regular marketing emails from them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.