Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a fan of these exclusivity agreements, just put up the money and get the deal done instead of wasting time dithering as the exclusivity agreement allows

Still has to pass the PL fit & proper, probably need to sell Roma too so I don't imagine we'll see anything done for months :(

Talks have been transparent but wants to make sure deal is done on his timescale with no hidden issues

I hope we adequately shredded all the paperwork.

Dear Friedkin Group, pleasure doing business with you. I'm now over in Monaco and wanted to reply to your enquiry as to the locations of Jarrad and Amadou...

... :)

You'd think structure and stake would have already been sorted between the parties?

Dunno I extremely naive to it all.
Well there was the initial reports that he only wanted 45% so may be he is flexible on shareholding from that % upwards which would reflect itself you would think in any executive structure. Essentially he may buy all of FM’s 94% or only some of it

Not a fan of these exclusivity agreements, just put up the money and get the deal done instead of wasting time dithering as the exclusivity agreement allows

Still has to pass the PL fit & proper, probably need to sell Roma too so I don't imagine we'll see anything done for months :(

He wont need to sell Roma unless were both in europe and he has to choose...unless rules change.

Dunno about needing to sell Roma but it will deffo take a couple of months to do a deal at minimum.

Don't think the purchase is based on selling his Roma stake. Think he can purchase Everton and sell Roma as and when he wants to.

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back