Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we a genuinely going to be moving in the right diretion we will all take that now. The squad does need so much work though, I hope we can pull off a couple of positive surprises this summer.

The new stadium is incredible though.
The balance sheet is a mess. The time for a benefactor was 8 years ago, our benefactor fouled that up. The next group needs to clean that up and position us for success, both financially and on the pitch. It will take a few years but it can happen with the right people and structure.

There’s no quick fix so it’s tough to get excited by any of this, but we’re in a much better place than we were with 777, specifically because the stadium is closer to completion and so far the bidders seem to be serious unlike the Kendall Roy-wannabe.

Wonder if this Saudi/ME wallah is Sheik Jissum .. the one supposedly bidding for Utd? But turned out to be not as weathly as thought?

He also used the term "the Mosh man" at least twice to my knowledge wished El Gordo a happy birthday and moved so far past the point of parody with his third person references that he should have walked months ago.
Can anyone vault him over his desire for a day out at Wembley for a Championship play off? It is beyond my IT expertise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back