why do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBain

Player Valuation: £80m
the press think we are crap now?

Phrases like 'comprehensively beaten' and 'uphill battle' are really ruffing my buzz.

Lets see how the florence wolly woofters do when they come to Goodison.

I believe we have a great chance and with this squad we are capable of giving anyone a spanking.

Goodison better go off (mental) for this one.

Im putting this one in the crowds hands so get fired up and make it so loud we will the ball into the net.

COYB Fans!!!!

Well, I guess we were patently second best last night. However, every side has poor days at the office. Anyone who has seen even a small portion of our games this season knows we are better that what we saw last night. Does not surprise me really that the top 4 loving press would stick the boot in after last night. Its up to us now to prove to them that last night was the exception rather than the rule.

Well, I guess we were patently second best last night. However, every side has poor days at the office. Anyone who has seen even a small portion of our games this season knows we are better that what we saw last night. Does not surprise me really that the top 4 loving press would stick the boot in after last night. Its up to us now to prove to them that last night was the exception rather than the rule.

Agreed Stu it is all to play for we are not dead yet!!!!!!

is your glass half empty or half full COYB
The glass is neither, its just too big :lol:

We did play crap, it will say a lot about us if we could win the 2nd leg and go through, it'd make the qualification to the next round even sweeter. Whether or not we'll show up on that day is another story, but I certainly hope we show them what we are capable of. COYB

Last edited:
the press are giving us a sensationalist write up because the beloved carling piss pot winning darlings spurs lost their second game in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back