Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpimonfire

Player Valuation: £35m
Reading through the threads here it seems that every name put forward draws criticism from many

We have to go with someone.

Whoever it is we need to get behind them (as long as they are not a kopite rat)

I am not keen on ex managers. Maybe someone younger who could be given time as there is a real mess to sort out. But I really have no idea who we need

But will we be happy with anyone?

I would like Kovac personally, has a lot of good points, somebody said he falls out with the players a lot? I have no issue with that provided the board back him 100% and the fans can see the direction he is taking us in, any players falling out with him would get no sympathy.

No way any appointment is going to please everyone. We do have to unite though. I fear the Benitez fracture will be long lasting though. A lot of bad stuff was said and probably the fallout will linger for a long time. Disastrous appointment!

Reading through the threads here it seems that every name put forward draws criticism from many

We have to go with someone.

Whoever it is we need to get behind them (as long as they are not a kopite rat)

I am not keen on ex managers. Maybe someone younger who could be given time as there is a real mess to sort out. But I really have no idea who we need

But will we be happy with anyone?
Rooney/Ferguson combo given time to sort this mess out ..and they will win

Status
Not open for further replies.