Will Koeman get the boot today?

Sacked today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am past caring about Everton under Koeman which appears to be the same state as the players. I chose to go shopping rather than watch our team. I won't be watching again whilst this disaster continues. If he goes asap we have the chance to regenerate some spirit and fight. The sooner done the better as we are in relegation mode right now. I'd rather be in mid table mode come Christmas than relegation mode as time and chances can slip away quite quickly then.

Ha. That tickled me as I agreed to go pyjama shopping with the missus and 4 kids over watching that game! Strangely though it was more fun that watching the match under our current regime!

Ha. That tickled me as I agreed to go pyjama shopping with the missus and 4 kids over watching that game! Strangely though it was more fun that watching the match under our current regime!
In one shop I heard a couple of the shop assistants lads moaning about us going behind. Can't escape anywhere.

We won the FA Cup after Royle replaced Walker.

The similarities between the Walker tenure and what's going on at the mo, almost mirror each other.

You'd think Kenwright would've recognised this, once bitten and all that

Amazed that he hasn't been sacked yet. Relegation is a serious threat currently.

Says everything you need to know about our "ambitious" board.

Wait until we're out of 3 competitions and in the relegation zone, before possibly taking action.

Thanks Bill, you crook.

Its a joke that he's still in a job today. If going out of Europe at home, shipping 5 at home and dropping into the relegation zone arent enough to get him the sack, I genuinely dont know what is.

Considering Chelsea is 'an expected loss,' Im not expecting any change now before Leicester, no matter what happens on Wednesday.

Potential £20m+ payout if he gets the sack?
No way you turn your nose up at that.
Christ, imagine explaining that to your Mrs.
"Soz love, but the fans were booing me so i jibbed it, I know we will never set foot on Merseyside again and never see these people.. but I've got me pride "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back