Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we borrow your son to get into block 38 please ?
----------------------------------------------------
maybe you have not seen that, there is an option "Preisklasse", kids up to 15 are 11 euros
----------------------------------
strange: a lot of available tickets appear again on "Block 38 Hintertor"
noticed that myself,look's like there sold out, but when you click onto new seat's are for sale.

Got 5 tickets for me in block 38 all arrived in post this morning.
There's been a talk of this section being a family section. Don't want to pee on anyone's cornflakes but click on the link below which is a link to the FAQ's section on the Wolfsburg website, select "WolfiKurve", then in section 3 click on the +/- symbol next to the third item. If you highlight the text copy and paste into Google Translate, it says that you can only have a maximum 2 adults per child. I might be wrong but I could do with someone with a better grasp of German confirming this

https://tickets.vfl-wolfsburg.de/faqs.php?osCsid=fqn70h0ond7blko0op1c3m6a74

There's been a talk of this section being a family section. Don't want to pee on anyone's cornflakes but click on the link below which is a link to the FAQ's section on the Wolfsburg website, select "WolfiKurve", then in section 3 click on the +/- symbol next to the third item. If you highlight the text copy and paste into Google Translate, it says that you can only have a maximum 2 adults per child. I might be wrong but I could do with someone with a better grasp of German confirming this

https://tickets.vfl-wolfsburg.de/faqs.php?osCsid=fqn70h0ond7blko0op1c3m6a74
you are right I just followed your instruction and this is what its says
The entry and stay in the Alicurve area is adults only in connection with a child. This is the maximum combination for two adults and a child. An exception to this rule applies to pensioners and seniors in this area. They may use the area without children."

you are right I just followed your instruction and this is what its says
The entry and stay in the Alicurve area is adults only in connection with a child. This is the maximum combination for two adults and a child. An exception to this rule applies to pensioners and seniors in this area. They may use the area without children."
Where does that leave you? If you look at the second +/- option, their definition of a child is under 15. There's a few blues gonna need to have a shave before the game

Block 38 is Split into 2. If you bought tickets under "Hintertor" then you don't need a child. If it said "FAM" at the end then you need a child.
Blocks 37 to 44 are all for an adult with child,they have a "FAM" (means family) at the end.
It's just half of block 38 that's for scallys, the rest you wiil need a child.

I rang up yesterday at the boxoffice,

We have a HIN at our confirmation. You can see it under Bestellhistorie. But I wonder why there are so many Tickets in block 38 are available. Thursday the section was sold out

Yeah I had a look and mine didn't say fam, either way they can't turn down loads of people. I'll just get there and home for the best but if it's 2 adults per child?
That don't mean you must have a child? Can always say the rest of the ground was sold out so what can you do?

I'm sure it will be ok, my son is already in the ground anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back