Wolves game moved to 5.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperman

Player Valuation: £10m
I've booked tickets on the train for the wolves away game, but I've booked specific (And cheap) trains based on it being a 3pm ko. Anyone know what options I have now the game has been moved? Can I get a refund on the originals? Is it possible to change the times on the tickets?

I've booked tickets on the train for the wolves away game, but I've booked specific (And cheap) trains based on it being a 3pm ko. Anyone know what options I have now the game has been moved? Can I get a refund on the originals? Is it possible to change the times on the tickets?

We are getting smashed 3-0 mate. Don't go!
BT live game I'm guessing.

You are going to have to call the train company for options I think mate, but I bet it will cost you.

No refunds on advance purchase tickets i'm afraid.

You can exchange them for a £10 admin fee per single journey plus any price difference between the old and new tickets.

I'm guessing you got them a while back for about £9 each way? So probably not worth exchanging them with that £10 admin fee(n)

Last edited:

You've booked specific, non-refund trains by the sound of it.

If you've booked an "anytime" or "day" return, you'll be able to use any train, or claim a full refund minus £10 admin per ticket.

Advance Singles usually are non refundable though

I'm hoping that the home secretary grants us a last minute pardon, and we evade the noose.

Hate going to newly promoted teams first game. They might throw the next 37 but this will be like a cup final to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.