Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought to myself, you’re in Wolverhampton on your own, won’t see the lads till you’re in the ground, don’t drink too much. Last time I take my own advice.

He doesnt look as if he's that bothered we lost. We do miss him up front, but he'll be off at the first opportunity to one of the sky six faster than a speeding bullet. He'd marry his mirror if he could, too. Loves himself.

You do wonder who has advised him that going on is a sound idea.

Midfield is the only position he will ever be plausible in. Probably the closest to Doucoure we have in the squad. He’s got great ability to track back quickly, can Carry the ball carry and is strong physically.

Defensively, he hasn’t the concentration or positioning.

He’s absolutely dreadful on the ball though.

Another disappointing result and all the excuses will be thrown out as usual like injuries etc but we roll over immediately any pressure put on us and the set piece weaknesses have been there for 2 years ;-( 3 losses in league on trot isnt good and against the teams we faced too :-(

What have we learnt?Coleman,Keane,Holgate and even Godfrey defend like six year olds and all require replacing either in house,Kyle John,Branthwaite?or in January,Gbamin if a horse would have been put out of his misery, the manager makes weird changes, and his obsession with zonal marking with the personnel available continues to suck the life out of us, also Gray for Rondon when we were fortunate enough to still be looking for an equaliser?, oh and Delph had a decent second half, he'll obviously fall to bits between now and Sunday but there you go!!

Delph MOTM :Blink: Maybe but I just can’t bring myself to vote for him or anyone else for that matter. Utter shambles of a club. Role on end of season and hope we can scrape enough points to stay up

He doesnt look as if he's that bothered we lost. We do miss him up front, but he'll be off at the first opportunity to one of the sky six faster than a speeding bullet. He'd marry his mirror if he could, too. Loves himself.
What’s he supposed to do to show he is bothered by the loss. He is on TV, he needs to show composure, can’t start crying and bad mouthing his teammates.

Btw, we should all love ourselves first before anyone else, so good for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.