Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the best holding midfielder we have, total clear out needed In that department. Allan, Davies, Gomes, I can't see any of them surviving the Benitez cull next summer.
You’re right, he knows the role better than the others, you’re meant to show for the ball. A few weeks back Keane got caught out, partly because he’s not great on the ball but also because our midfield (Doucoure on that occasion) didn’t give him an option.

Another shower of a performance littered with calvert lewin advertising his razor range.

Shambolic, clueless, gutless and another defeat due vs spurs

Training on set pieces my derrierre
But that’s it....you can train all day every day but if the personnel are rubbish what difference will it make :oops:

On the coach home, wow we are awful. That first half was embarrassing, we act like we are playing prime Barca every game. We were better 2nd half but that wasn't hard was it, 2 down and Wolves bound to sit back abit and let us play, even then Wolves should have scored 2 more.

Long hard season ahead

On the coach home, wow we are awful. That first half was embarrassing, we act like we are playing prime Barca every game. We were better 2nd half but that wasn't hard was it, 2 down and Wolves bound to sit back abit and let us play, even then Wolves should have scored 2 more.

Long hard season ahead
Respect. I feel sorry for you travelling to see that shambles. Calvert lewin didn't seem too bothered by the result on sky. No one can be bothered mate

Long hard season ahead

It’s the same problems as last year in midfield , lack of movement, slow, no one showing for the ball, having to hit aimless balls in the hope of picking up scraps. I don’t get it honestly, supposed to be footballers aren’t they. Where are the 1-2 passes, quick movement, balls in behind?

I didn’t think we improved much second half either. Delph did alright as did Gordon but that’s about it.

On the way home. No point t commenting on the match, but I will comment on the stewarding, policing and general lack of organisation. I was in J2 and it took 3 ticket checks to get to your seat and the stewards before the game could have caused a real emergency. I’m not sure if anyone else witnessed this but it was a shambles and Dangerous.

Conte isn't even in yet. He'll do little by Sunday.

They have a game Thursday as well. He'll have basically not had a session.
Don't be too sure. Remember Fireman Sam in the stands for Rhino's last game in charge? BFS didn't have any time, but the team still lifted and battered The 'Ammers by his mere presence.
Any thought, let alone confirmation, of a Conte, will have Spuds up for it. Lord knows what will happen if Kane stops sulking and actually starts playing, and as we all know, he always scores against us. Shudders.

Don't be too sure. Remember Fireman Sam in the stands for Rhino's last game in charge? BFS didn't have any time, but the team still lifted and battered The 'Ammers by his mere presence.
Any thought, let alone confirmation, of a Conte, will have Spuds up for it. Lord knows what will happen if Kane stops sulking and actually starts playing, and as we all know, he always scores against us. Shudders.

Was saying it earlier but one of the lads I became mates with when I lived down in the South - East is a Spurs fan and he was saying that what he'd heard was that the sacking of Nuno wasn't just down to the number of games they've lost this season but also that he had lost the dressing room after a run in with a number of players and clashing with Levy. If true then that could give the players a massive lift now he's gone and Conte in the dug out.

Status
Not open for further replies.