Woolwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Joao Moutinho
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who dont do twitter,

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Woolwich #se18 whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! ****!!!! Right next to a primary school!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Mate ive seen alot of **** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie ****

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 57m
These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!

I hope it's not something related to Muslims or the racists will run riot

For those who dont do twitter,

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Woolwich #se18 whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! ****!!!! Right next to a primary school!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Mate ive seen alot of **** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie ****

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 1h
Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE 57m
These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!

LOOOOOL, London slang is jokes.

Sad news though

What it sounds like is something similar to what happened in America when that bloke was off his face on LSD and just savagely attacked someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back