• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

World Only Ends if Ends in Old Trafford First

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
How many years now have people been mentioning about the dwindling attendances around the grounds in the Carling Cup? For me it's been well over 5 years, if not more.

Last night Man U only managed to attract a paltry 45,000 (eh?) and all of a sudden it's headline news on Sky Sports.

Then they ask the question, are tickets too expensive? Yes they are, and have been for 10 years!!!!!!

Unbelievable.

god knows what it must cost them guys per season though, if you include all the europeans and they get a load of home cup draws as well.

Neville would know.

We are on a good deal compared to many tbh with prices, and they soon dropped them for the meaningless europa game last season.

How many years now have people been mentioning about the dwindling attendances around the grounds in the Carling Cup? For me it's been well over 5 years, if not more.

Last night Man U only managed to attract a paltry 45,000 (eh?) and all of a sudden it's headline news on Sky Sports.

Then they ask the question, are tickets too expensive? Yes they are, and have been for 10 years!!!!!!

Unbelievable.

Old Trafford was just under half full, which is more than a full house at goodison.

However, for me, it's all about ratios. I've been to games where a full house is 22,000 but the atmosphere has been electric.

Old trafford was eerily quiet to the point where I could hear the hiss of the pitchside microphones on sky.

True story.

god knows what it must cost them guys per season though, if you include all the europeans and they get a load of home cup draws as well.

Neville would know.

We are on a good deal compared to many tbh with prices, and they soon dropped them for the meaningless europa game last season.

Evening Reidy

£685 for me in the Stretford End probably cheapest in ground ( How much is Gwladys Street end ?)

Plus Automatic Cup Scheme Champions League plus FA Cup ( We can opt out of Carling Cup which I do)

Champions League tickets go up as the Competition progresses

I cant always go in the week due to work etc and tend to sell my ticket

( Try to rearrange work for the crunch matches if poss )

Gwladys is about £555 or something at the early bird rate, don't know what it goes up to when full price ?

Mine is £535 for an adults and a kids in the family enclosure, the kids is less than £8 a game apparently, which Nev is opposite the camera along the bottom, I'm over to the right near the church, about 1/2 way between pen spot and 6 yd line 12 rows back.

so what do you reckon it would be for your whole season ?

and what about if sitting in united rd ?

Gwladys is about £555 or something at the early bird rate, don't know what it goes up to when full price ?

Mine is £535 for an adults and a kids in the family enclosure, the kids is less than £8 a game apparently, which Nev is opposite the camera along the bottom, I'm over to the right near the church, about 1/2 way between pen spot and 6 yd line 12 rows back.

so what do you reckon it would be for your whole season ?

and what about if sitting in united rd ?

I reckon it costs me about ( Dependent on cup runs ) about a Grand

Dunno about United road ( Now the North stand ) but I think the South stand is over a grand now ( Both like a ******* morgue by the way) Scoreboard has some good lads though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back