Worst Squad in 12 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate please apologise at once.

For being on to how crap Martinez and his gang of bone idle overhyped frauds are? Soz mate, there will be no apology there.

I wish the new manager all the luck in the worl, as he is going to need it, because the mess that Martinez is leaving behind is bloody awful.

A lot of the players have been crap but I think a lot of it is down the the training and style of play, outsiders might think we concede a lot of goals because we play attacking football but that is so far from the truth. We are not an attacking threat to anyone and our defence can't do the basic things and defend.

It's horrible to watch.

Its not good.

Stones is bang average or more reasonably has been atrocious this season.

For being on to how crap Martinez and his gang of bone idle overhyped frauds are? Soz mate, there will be no apology there.

I wish the new manager all the luck in the worl, as he is going to need it, because the mess Martinez is leaving behind is bloody awful.
I want that apology please mate.

There's a talented group of players here. Personally though, I'd jib off any that don't want to be here and get a few with backbone in.

If we played with 2 wingers from the start, instead of Kone or cleverly, and didn't play 2 slow as fook dm's every game we wouldn't be in this mess...what is Martinez thinking? Mental really

Mark Pembridge left Everton in 2003. 13 years ago.

Yep, this is the worst squad in 12 years.
Phew. It's lucky we had Hitzlsperger and Neville in midfield 13 years ago too. And Stracquilarsi up front.

I may have been sleeping though.

I may have even pissed the bed and made silly claims to display my self loathing over Everton results.

Without doubt the worst team off the ball I've ever witnessed from Everton.

First goal today an example - even in the first five minutes we can't be bothered closing down or blocking a cross. Minimal movement in the box and Vardy has a tap in. Pathetic.

Phew. It's lucky we had Hitzlsperger and Neville in midfield 13 years ago too. And Stracquilarsi up front.

I may have been sleeping though.

I may have even pissed the bed and made silly claims to display my self loathing over Everton results.

Straq was better than Niasse tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back