Worst Team of your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...

Every time his name gets brought up in threads or discussions like this it makes my blood boil...so im going to stand uo for the man again.

Carl Tiler.

Carl Tiler didnt put a foot wrong for us in the limited time he was with us. He was only there a couple of months and had a solid few games. I dont know what games these people were watching but he was alright.

Anyway my team of crap over the years not just the worst players though but why they were bad...

GK Richard Wright (Buffoon, Injured himself on a dont train in the goal area sign, fell out of a loft)

RB Paul Holmes (Seemed like a nice bloke but way out of his depth. Only seemed to play against the top teams too)
CB Li Weifeng (Li Tie was a neat and tidy player, Li Weifeng not so much)
CB Slaven Bilic (We aint done too bad with CB's really. Bilic was a fantastic defender, just not for us. 4 sendings off in 28 games or something mad like that.)
LB Kenny Sansom (Excellent in his prime, about 5 years removed from said prime when he joined us)

RM Peter Degn (Not much to go off but his only game for us was the worst performance I have ever seen, fell over the ball three times)
CM Stephen Hughes (Literally did nothing. I thought he was gonna be great too)
CM Claus Thomsen (Injured himself celebrating a goal. Once hit a 5 yard pass into the top balcony. Did a decent job covering at CB)
LM David Ginola (See Kenny Sansom)

ST Brett Angell (Awww poor Brett, lovely bloke, terrible top flight footballer)
ST Mark Hughes (See David Ginola)

GK:Simonsen
RB:Alec Cleland
CB:Terry Phealan
CB:Anthony Gardener
LB:Gary Naysmith
RM:Mitch Ward
CM:Danny Williamson
CM:Claus Thomson
LM:AVDM
ST:John Spencer
ST:Mark Hughes

defence is a bit of a tricky one, we've been pretty good there since 96

there are many candidates like scott gemmil who could have got in, just don't think he's as bad as dannily williamson, claus thomson and mitch ward

Scott Gemmill had a good season when he first arrived and then got injured. Him and Campbell kept us up that season.

People are being very harsh on Danny Williamson too, its not his fault his legs fell off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back