Wouldn't it be hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're pretty hard to come by though. (The 2 million top international midfielders that is)
If you read the context you'll I meant by 2 million as after profit from the Fellaini deal is taken into account and subtracted from the transfer fee. My point stands that we could find a potentially outstanding international midfielder for 12 million that would fit our style of play better as well as offering us the opportunity to receive back and grow our initial investment. Don't get me wrong, Fellaini would be a good deal for some side at 12million pounds, just not for us, there are other options that would suit us far better. Take Macca. 13million initially but makes our side tick and has easily doubled his resale value in 12months. As a side we have moved on from Fellaini.

lol lol lol

The guy is an absolute liability from a defensive perspective. Please spare me the YouTube clip of him having a good attacking performance against City, a decent attacking performance against Arsenal, and a not remotely noteworthy performance against Norwich. I could post a load of joke Fellaini clips but I can't be arsed.

Nobody wanted him for his release clause last year, and there isn't going to be a queue of clubs trying to sign him for 12 million this year. He is a liability, and we had United right off.

No no no no no. Master stroke selling him, can't play sexy football like everton and his Dad deserves everything he gets.
To be honest, that's still more than most of us can imagine, but I know what you're trying to say.

Not sure I'd want him back, don't think he's just turned dog poo overnight though. We used to watch him boss games. Utd were poor all round last year, they didn't take to Moyses style at all.

I don't think Martinez was keen, and for that reason, I'm out.

Still hope he comes good for the red manc tramps. There's a class player in there, just had a tough season last time out.

I'd have him back but for £10m tops. Say maybe £8m up front and £2m add ons (cup win, CL qualification...)

Let's be honest, he was used as a scapegoat for United fans right from the off because he wasn't Fabregas. He never got a settled run in the team and Moyes didn't handle his situation very well.

Sit him next to McCarthy and we'd have one of the best central midfields in the league.

When I think of Fellaini I dont think of what happened at United last season.

I think of this.....and would take him back in a heartbeat at the right price. Could of done with him at his best in a few games last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back