Wouldn't it be hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he left because we always have to sell a big player.

If it hadn't had been Fellaini do you think Baines would still be here?

I'm petrified who will go this summer.

my money is on belg kev after he has a stormer at the wc.

I think he left because we always have to sell a big player.

If it hadn't had been Fellaini do you think Baines would still be here?

I'm petrified who will go this summer.

Well I have to disagree with you and Bren, I think Roberto was glad to see him off which enabled him to get in the players he wanted. Lets be honest here Mccarthy is far better to us than Fellaini would have been if still here. There many a game when he was not very good but that seems to have been forgotten.

I repeat I would not want to see him back at any price. He would not now fit into Roberto's system.

Well I have to disagree with you and Bren, I think Roberto was glad to see him off which enabled him to get in the players he wanted. Lets be honest here Mccarthy is far better to us than Fellaini would have been if still here. There many a game when he was not very good but that seems to have been forgotten.

I repeat I would not want to see him back at any price. He would not now fit into Roberto's system.

You've not really answered my question mate.

Do you think Baines would still be here if Fellaini had stayed?

Ijjy, I do.

Hmm.

In a way we were very lucky United, well Moyes got desperate and wanted him because it didn't look like anyone else did.

Sorry mate, if it hadn't been Fellaini I really think it just would have been someone else.

Just my opinion though. No evidence like.

Ijjy none have us have evidence really. It is seeing into the future what might have been and that is impossible. But we all have our views and honestly I would not like to see him back here.

He was. Is he still? Not sure Martinez was that keen on keeping him tbh. That's just conjecture on my part though.
I think he wanted him.
He handed him the captain's armband in pre-season to try and keep him at the club and make him feel wanted and respected. Obviously couldn't turn down anything over 20m, and 27m was an amazing deal.

No lads Martinez defo wanted rid. That's why he held out for a massive fee and forced Felli to hand in a request with half an hour of the window left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back