Yakubu negativity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inertia3112

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I dont get why people are getting soooo pissed about it.

footballers have always gone awol.
usually to hit the ale, and its always generally been covered up by a sudden 'injury'.

i suggest those that are getting so het up about his disregard for rules, would have had dixie out the door half an hour before he arrived!!

I dont get why people are getting soooo pissed about it.

footballers have always gone awol.
usually to hit the ale, and its always generally been covered up by a sudden 'injury'.

i suggest those that are getting so het up about his disregard for rules, would have had dixie out the door half an hour before he arrived!!

The only reason I'm slightly psieed is the wine Ive been drinking, but seriously, its only cos he's gonna miss a game when I'd been looking forward so much to seeing him back our royal blue. Heh ho, Moyes will put him through his paces and no doubt give him the stare for the next few days and all will be well again.

Over doing things, fair enough you get a fine for being return late, but I wasn't expecting Yaks to play this weekend any way, it is honestly not fair to the player who done so well while they are away and as soon as they comes back and goes straight into the starting line up.

Over doing things, fair enough you get a fine for being return late, but I wasn't expecting Yaks to play this weekend any way, it is honestly not fair to the player who done so well while they are away and as soon as they comes back and goes straight into the starting line up.

Pah, over paid namby pambys. He's getting a week's wages from Everton for pissing about in Lagos.

Pah, over paid namby pambys. He's getting a week's wages from Everton for pissing about in Lagos.

He has been fine 2 weeks wages any way, and obviously has something important enough to do to be 2 days late, so just let it go no point getting annoy over something like this.

He has been fine 2 weeks wages any way, and obviously has something important enough to do to be 2 days late, so just let it go no point getting annoy over something like this.

Has he actually been fined yet? :unsure:

He'll get over it.
We'll get over it if he starts scoring again.
Mr Moyes will get over it as long as he doesn't do it again.

Truth is this sort of thing happens when they go away mid season but its not on and he should be fined 2 weeks wages and be done with it of course he may throw his dummy out the pram at this and want away come the close season

Thats the thing with buying foriegn players i suppose

The worring thing with Yak though is that this is not a new, he never showed great loyalty to pompey or boro, i was hoping for better when he signed for us! Lets hope its a blip rather then a slow walk down a long sad road!

Does anyone else suspect a similar situation to the Kanchelskis one i.e. russian mafia type duress for moves!

The worring thing with Yak though is that this is not a new, he never showed great loyalty to pompey or boro, i was hoping for better when he signed for us! Lets hope its a blip rather then a slow walk down a long sad road!

Does anyone else suspect a similar situation to the Kanchelskis one i.e. russian mafia type duress for moves!

Nah, he was humping like mad in Lagos

Lets not kid ourselves If Yak got the chance to move with a bumper pay rise he would be gone as it appears he dose not do loyalty which is fair enough despite what people on here say ,If offered the chance to double your wage you would take it so would he .Its the fact hes let his team mates down that annoys me and as its not his first offence of this nature he is a self centered person as any fine to players now are jokes they can afford it so what do we do carry on with him until the next anc and hope he deems us worthy of his return or get rid in the next window truth is only Moyes can and will decide(n)

Yeah it did worry me when we signed him..he does like to move around alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back