Yannick on TS in a min

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair their website story is pretty accurate.

Romelu Lukaku has told talkSPORT his only focus is on Everton as he played down speculation over his future.

The Belgian striker is again being linked with a return to former club Chelsea, with reports suggesting Antonio Conte is targeting the 23-year-old as a replacement for Diego Costa.

But Lukaku, who has fired 74 goals in 149 appearances for the Toffees, insists he is not taking any notice of the rumours.

Speaking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast after joining teammate Yannick Bolasie on the phone, he said: "At the moment, I'm just focused on the season.

"I'm not reading anything about it, I'm just focused with the team and whatever you guys write is whatever you write."

Talksport desperate to see a Lukaku to Chelsea deal. Just tuned in and the first thing I hear is -
"interviewed this morning Romelu Lukaku did not deny interest from his old club Chelsea" Sh*thouses !
Imagine if he went on the radio and the first words out of his mouth were "I would like to completely deny that there's interest from Chelsea"
He didnt deny any interest from Plymouth Argyle either....melts.

Talksport desperate to see a Lukaku to Chelsea deal. Just tuned in and the first thing I hear is -
"interviewed this morning Romelu Lukaku did not deny interest from his old club Chelsea" Sh*thouses !
Imagine if he went on the radio and the first words out of his mouth were "I would like to completely deny that there's interest from Chelsea"

I don't disagree, but cretins, morons or some other somewhat less vitriolic description of TS might have been better.
Let's try to avoid avoiding the swear filter please, thank you.

Reactions: kev

TS has no influence whatsoever although it pretends it has. It's just a wind-up station financed by wongas, bookies and car dealer adverts.

The only good thing for me is Hawkesbee and Jacobs who are quite articulate and amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back