Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird how people have constructed this narrative about the player despite knowing absolutely nothing but stuff they've seen on Twitter.
I know yeah, like he's gonna be making any decisions on stuff like this

He thinks what his uncle what's him to think

If we've withdrawn our offer for Mina then I hope that means we've agreed a deal with someone else, strung everyone along for far to long the divvy

If he’s strung us along mate, then the blame lies with us for allowing him to do it. We could have walked away anytime, give him a deadline to make up his mind, but told him that while he was doing that we would be looking at our other targets for a centre - half, the thing about us though, we’re just pussies.

I seriously hate this lad! Thinks he is bigger than Everton FC... even if we were to get him, he would want away next summer!
I also think he would be a disaster... a big, lumbering carthorse who alongside Keane could send us down!

MOVE.ON.MARCEL.

I seriously hate this lad! Thinks he is bigger than Everton FC... even if we were to get him, he would want away next summer!
I also think he would be a disaster... a big, lumbering carthorse who alongside Keane could send us down!

MOVE.ON.MARCEL.
Hate seems a bit strong. He's not actually done anything wrong. He's a Columbian playing for Barcelona. You can forgive him for not being a die hard everton supporter or even wanting to leave the biggest club on the planet, in an amazing city, in a country where he speaks the lingo to come to us.

Hate seems a bit strong. He's not actually done anything wrong. He's a Columbian playing for Barcelona. You can forgive him for not being a die hard everton supporter or even wanting to leave the biggest club on the planet, in an amazing city, in a country where he speaks the lingo to come to us.

Na still hate him lol.
Remember both Martinez and Moyes used to say that we had to buy players that had ability but also the right attitude? Even the likes of Kone and Alcaraz were apparently great around the changing room etc. The Koeman|Walsh axis of evil just bought anyone whose skirt was lifted by their agent, including the likes of Lookman and Vlasic, both of whom are egotistical and cause dissent.

Do we want another 34 year old Centre Back in 10 years? Talking potentially 50m for a defender rated behind Smalling and Jones by England? Think I'd prefer 2 for 50m but I suppose beggar's can't be choosers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back