2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was getting into needless squabbles today, pointless booking which then put him and us on a knife-edge,I don't think after is it three years now? he will ever be a rock of a defender we can hang our collective blue hats on!!
Firstly, he shouldn't have been booked. He was fouled in that incident and then did nothing. Secondly, he was mustard today.

Up the Yezza.

I think he is one of the Club's most likeable players. Off the pitch, seems like an absolute legend - one of those key players that lifts the vibe.

On the field, I think he has most of the key traits - except for his occasional mental lapses with the ball. When he plays on the edge like on Saturday, I think he is quality. Paired with Godfrey, these two can be a strong partnership. Would love to see them get a consistent string of games together.

Love it when he’s tasked with man marking a centre forward and he just follows them round winding them up all game. Bamford is a posh little choir boy who wouldn’t be able to harm a daisy and Yezza absolutely burnt his head out and made him get booked. Big Daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.