2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now a True Everton Legend for his Everton That Moment to stray offside.. Right up there with Geoff Nulty's knee, Albert Dunlop's Purple Hearts etc..

Not even a contest who our best pairing is at this point.
They are both very well rounded. People give Keane grief because he gets beat by the quickest players in the league, but the reality is he isn’t as slow as people make him out to be. People make him out to be A slug like Phil Neville.

They are both very well rounded. People give Keane grief because he gets beat by the quickest players in the league, but the reality is he isn’t as slow as people make him out to be. People make him out to be A slug like Phil Neville.
Kegsy started the season with some horrific mistakes, but hes normally very solid, people just hate him for some reason.

I could understand if he was always making mistakes, but hes a very decent defender and we would struggle to replace him IMO.

Kegsy started the season with some horrific mistakes, but hes normally very solid, people just hate him for some reason.

I could understand if he was always making mistakes, but hes a very decent defender and we would struggle to replace him IMO.
He isn’t handsome and can’t dance. I understand

Always showing his support! Grande Mina!

402FA63E-97A8-45CD-A922-74519127E6CF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.