2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 25 minutes or so Yerry played Saturday didn't show his importance, holding Keane's hand so he didn't make yet another balls up then I don't know what sport people are watching. Injuries are disappointing but I'd rather a half fit Mina then a full time Club foot Keane
Mina might be better than Keane but he’s not exactly baresi himself and if he can only get on the pitch 50% of the time then he’s just not worth having. We need to ditch both of them next year if we want to start moving in the right direction.

Mina might be better than Keane but he’s not exactly baresi himself and if he can only get on the pitch 50% of the time then he’s just not worth having. We need to ditch both of them next year if we want to start moving in the right direction.
The missed games are a problem but i do think that he is a solid defender that leads the backline well. However evidence shows he will be missing for a certain amount of the season so yeah, replacing both probably is what's required.

The missed games are a problem but i do think that he is a solid defender that leads the backline well. However evidence shows he will be missing for a certain amount of the season so yeah, replacing both probably is what's required.
Yeah he’s a good centre half I just meant if he was absolutely top drawer then you’d maybe accept 50% of games as being worthwhile but he’s not that good. He’s like a slightly better than average centre half at this level I’d say, his performances when he does play don’t make up for all the times when he doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.