2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have been watching the run in of last season ,in the Leicester game after he and Colman had balls up.He just walked off after 5mins after there goal and left us swinging it was a good job Kean came on and had a great game other wise we would have lost.He should not play for Everton again in my opinion.

Have been watching the run in of last season ,in the Leicester game after he and Colman had balls up.He just walked off after 5mins after there goal and left us swinging it was a good job Kean came on and had a great game other wise we would have lost.He should not play for Everton again in my opinion.
It was Coleman’s mistake and he got injured. Had he stayed on not being able to run we maybe would have lost ?

It was Coleman’s mistake and he got injured. Had he stayed on not being able to run we maybe would have lost ?
I mean the goal was a cock up by the pair of them but Mina was the main culprit. Misjudged the original header, then didn’t know where he or the ball was and cleared out Coleman who was trying to cover for Mina’s original misjudged header.

If he could play half the games next season he would be worth keeping, but I do agree that would even be a tall order.
He wouldn’t be worth keeping. You need consistency at centre back and to build a partnership, you can’t do that if one of your supposed starting centre backs is not capable of putting a run of ten consecutive games together.

Too much chopping and changing because the laddie can’t string games together consistently. Too disruptive to the team.

Haven't seen him linked to anyone so get the feeling any interested club will just wait until next summer and pick him up on a free. Or small fee in Jan.

I'm actually fine with that as even 10-15 games of him and Tarkowski should mean a few clean sheets and chance of some wins in opening three months. After all the form at start of last season of 14 points from first 7 games was the buffer needed for the desperate form afterwards so I'd rather chance Mina still being around personally. Him coming back just for the Chelsea game in the run in was massive aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.