2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i dont understand is hes gotten injured doing that stupid shimmy thing that he does 3 times now, stop doing it!
Really frustrating isn't it?

It deffo looks like some Latin dance move he does with his Mrs, and every time it ends up with him sat on his backside, grimacing.

I dunno what it is with him, I mean if you're looking at similar size you get NBA players stopping and turning multiple times and they never seem to get recurrent, long term injuries. Maybe that's what Yerry needs, an NBA fitness coach. :coffee:

Colombia didn’t qualify for the World Cup so there’s absolutely no excuse from his end why he shouldn’t be fit and healthy when everyone comes back from the World Cup break.

Shouldn't start even when he is fit. We need a stable back 3 that can build up a solid understanding and partnership if that’s the way Frank wants to play. The constant disruption of him dropping in and out of the team will do us no favours

He said exactly "mina is an ankle injury, possibly out for a while"...so never mentioned months as nobody knows yet the extend of his injury....could be back in a few weeks as well as could be back next week
You’re right, listened to it again - possibly out for a while. I won’t hold my breath on him being back next week…

Did he? The interview I watched he said he's having a scan and that's all he knows.
Correction, he didn’t mention months for either Godfrey or Mina. He said Godfrey suspect fracture so could be out for a while and Mina’s an ankle injury possibly out for a while as well.

I'm annoyed with myself for thinking he might manage even 20+ games this season.

I'd even convinced myself he was worth keeping around, even on his ludicrous wage.

I can't see anyone in a European league bothering with him.

MLS next call.

Status
Not open for further replies.