2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid? He's going nowhere.

No one is paying money for a perma-crock.

No one is matching his salary.

We literally can't even give him away because of his wages.

No point bringing him back in the side when fit because it can't stay fit.

Retirement league beckons when he's finished milking us.

Made of twiglets but will stay till his contract expires. Such a shame as he is a good players but he's injury prone.

Get rid? He's going nowhere.

No one is paying money for a perma-crock.

No one is matching his salary.

We literally can't even give him away because of his wages.

No point bringing him back in the side when fit because it can't stay fit.

Retirement league beckons when he's finished milking us.
120K a week with us is insane for the output we get. He’s off the RBNY or equivalent as a Latin American draw there after us.

Love the guy. Hope he proves all the doubters wrong and gets fit and has a great season.
He was instrumental in our survival fight. Captain material when fit.

Wouldn't really make a good captain. Any minor injury and he's out for weeks.

Such a shame we haven't managed to get rid of him. His massive wages will be a problem though, nobody will want him.

Any confirmation of what his "injury" is now.

Probably someone worse, but would love to see the amount of games he's gone off injured in. I argue it was one of the highest in prem history.

Feels like any time he's ever stated a game for lampard he's gone off injured again.

Still think he's a good player as well but he's got biscuit legs

Probably someone worse, but would love to see the amount of games he's gone off injured in. I argue it was one of the highest in prem history.

Feels like any time he's ever stated a game for lampard he's gone off injured again.

…no idea, I thought it might be achilles related but they mentioned ankle.

i just think he’s a footballer who’s not built to be a footballer.

He wasn't even tackled, just his body isn't up to being a professional footballer. Such a shame as he's real quality on the rare occasions he's able to play. I fully expect this innocuous injury will put him out for a few months. Would be gobsmacked if he's in the squad on Saturday. Think about it, in the space of one day we'll have lost 2/3 of our defensive spine that we intended to use throughout the season. Only at Everton could that happen.

At a crossroads what to do with him, do we give him an extension or let him go on a free.

Ligaments in his ankle, which is a new one.

Needs his legs chopping off and replacing with prosthetic ones.

At a crossroads what to do with him, do we give him an extension or let him go on a free.

….I think that decision was made some time ago. As far as I know, he’s never been offered a new deal & from what was said a few months ago, the club were open to receiving offers.

i suspect it’s always been the players aim to run down his current deal & leave on a Bosman.

Status
Not open for further replies.