Yobo not happy at club...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept his mouth shut for years, played 2nd fiddle to Stubbs and Weir never once opened his trap and gone crying, not once, not even now.

Not my first choice CB, but as others have said, miles better than Dustbin, would hate to see him leave, but no way to I blame him for wanting too, if true that is.

As I say, he hasnt said a word, still.

im gonna give yobo a break.

i think he has built up a lot of experience over the years and whoever he plays for in the next few years will reap the benefits of that.

hes a good player , a good pro , a great servant of the club and has been here since the start of our progess under moyes .

he has had a bad year of injuries , a bad time in his family (his bro getting kidnapped) tougher competition for a starting place and an african cup of nations.

i hope he stays .

But I don't slate players :')
Mainly because I don't want people to hate me, I would like people to stay friendly on here :')
But, I guess it's easy to get annoyed when players don't want to stay at a club.

Don't be afraid of that happening. We don't do hate at GOT (alright maybe in certain rare circumstances we do), as each and everyone's opinion is respected, whether we agree with it or not. A forum is all about opinions and if everyone did have the same on all matters, what would the point be of having forum in the first place? In the end this is a happy place and a difference to a lot of other forums were insults and and abuse are an excepted way of getting your point across. Not here at GOT though and that is one of the biggest reasons that makes this forum such a great place.

Kept his mouth shut for years, played 2nd fiddle to Stubbs and Weir never once opened his trap and gone crying, not once, not even now.

Not my first choice CB, but as others have said, miles better than Dustbin, would hate to see him leave, but no way to I blame him for wanting too, if true that is.

As I say, he hasnt said a word, still.

Saved me putting my 2 pence in really, everything i agree with there - apart from the fact if he went, no great loss - he lacks any real depth reading of the game, and although strong and fast, prone to lapses.

Yobo not happy at club.

Club not happy with Yobo.

Simple solution. OI! AVRAM!

Thought he did ok today against a very good attack.

My gripe with the Argies today was, they have an excellent team but its 4 individual attackers, not a front 4 team. They rarely played off eachother to create chances, and when they did it was straight to the keeper.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were the big disappointment in this World Cup.

I thought he had a good game, led the team well and made some important tackles and blocks.

and played 1 stunning cross field hoof, that nearly created a goal.

I thought he had a good game, led the team well and made some important tackles and blocks.

and played 1 stunning cross field hoof, that nearly created a goal.

I'm sure that was blind luck, no way he meant that intentionally.

If he meant it, kudos to him. But I doubt it

If he wants to move we should let him and happen he will get regular first team play elsewhere as he will not get that here. Been a good servant to the club for which we are thankful but we have moved on and so should he.

Id be happy if we got rid of Yobo and Distin. Obviously Yobo going would be a shame as he was loyal to us when he was our best player. With Distin ive never liked him and hes awful. With that money we could get a good 3rd choice CB and a chunk of a fee for another player.

I used to love joey but took a turn against him a few seasons ago at charlton away, when he got down to tie his lace while the game was still going on and andy reid equalised for charlton, couldnt believe my eyes. Id like to keep him as a squad player but it makes more sense with the money situation to let him go now and get 4/5 million for him.

I used to love joey but took a turn against him a few seasons ago at charlton away, when he got down to tie his lace while the game was still going on and andy reid equalised for charlton, couldnt believe my eyes. Id like to keep him as a squad player but it makes more sense with the money situation to let him go now and get 4/5 million for him.

I couldnt beleive my eyes that day mate, you couldnt make it up. He lost his head aftet that as well, still think Joey has a lot to offer though, especially from what ive seen from defender at the WC so far.

If I was an International Captain and past Everton player of the year - I'd be off like a shot at any indication of Distin being preferred. He's ten times the player Distin is.

Footballs there to be played, fair play if he feels now is the time to move on. Any slur towards such a tremendous Everton servant on that basis is disgraceful.

A past Everton player of the year, a record appearance holder, a past Captain - if you call him [Poor language removed], you're effectively calling Everton [Poor language removed].

Bang on mate.

As usual, too many Evertonians have short memories.

Wouldn't be a good deal if he moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back