Yobo to Right Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
I know it's a while since he has played ther but I am starting to think that the better option is for him at RB lescott centre and Baines LB. Yobo can be effective but still does have lapses of concentration. He can't be any worse than what we already have at RB. Baines is brilliant going forward. He has had his injury problems but is hopefully over them now and can regain the form from early season where he was our best player. My only worry if this were to happen is that Neville would go into midfield.
Any thoughts?

I'd rather have Hibbert get a run at right back with Yobo in the center.

That is if I had to make a change.

Right now, if it isn't broken, don't fix it.

I failed to see the need, at present our star performers are jags and Lescott, Joey only ever performs his best in the middle as does Jags, as TX says if ain't broken

yup, Jagielka is untouchable at the moment so Lescott will have to get used to playing outwide.

Reckon Jagielka is a stubbsy in the making definitely future captain material.

yup, Jagielka is untouchable at the moment so Lescott will have to get used to playing outwide.

Reckon Jagielka is a stubbsy in the making definitely future captain material.

and I still want to marry him(y)

Have you not seen how Yobo do when played at RB, it would never happen again, it we honestly so short of defender he would playing CB at those time.

Hibbert would be suited to stand in for RB, we really going to need to find a young and experience enough RB in the summer.

isnt VDM a free in the summer.

goes and sees doc brown so as to utilise the delorian because only time travel is quick enough for me to escape the effects of that possibility*

I'd rather have Hibbert get a run at right back with Yobo in the center.

That is if I had to make a change.

Right now, if it isn't broken, don't fix it.

If it isn't broken??? Have you seen Neville playing. He is a stand out in a good side now. Get him out and the sooner the better.

If it isn't broken??? Have you seen Neville playing. He is a stand out in a good side now. Get him out and the sooner the better.

In fairness TX does suggest Hibbert and based on his performance at Brann so would Nevile

All mention of such cars and flux capacitors are welcome on here.

I unashamedly (unless you all disagree) loved that set of films.

Love those films.... there is nothing to even be unashamed about. I swear the 80s were a golden period for hollywood family fun/teen movies. Present day offerings aren't a patch on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back