Your line up for West Brom: The newest biggest game of our season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robles

Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines

McCarthy Besic

Oviedo Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Subs:Kone, Naismith, Barry, Browning, Garbutt, Alcaraz, Griffiths.

Unavailable:Hibbert, Gibson, Distin, Osman, Pienaar, Howard (all injured); McGeady (suspended); Atsu (ANC); Eto'o (sold).

......just hoping the up-turn continues. I do think he should go with one of Barkley/Naismith but we might be restricted by availability. if we are really up for it I don't really mind who he goes for.

Anybody but Naismith or Barkley in the nr 10 role will be a huge improvement in our midfield which seems to be intent on handing the opposition gift passes in the final third instead of creating chances - domination without creation is simply called possession and you don't get any points for that -
Pienaar would be my nr 10 - he used to play there for South Africa - if injured i would play without a nr 10 instead of having Naismith and/or Barkley giving the ball away in the final third

Robles

Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines

McCarthy Besic

Oviedo Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Subs:Kone, Naismith, Barry, Browning, Garbutt, Alcaraz, Griffiths.

Unavailable:Hibbert, Gibson, Distin, Osman, Pienaar, Howard (all injured); McGeady (suspended); Atsu (ANC); Eto'o (sold).

This for me is right. I think playing with 2 wingers is the way forward. The only tricky decision is Naismith v Barkley in CAM. Both aren't playing great but I am eager to play Barkley into form as if we can do this, it could change our season. Also Ross is typically terrible from the bench whereas Naismith is usually a good one.

as long as barkley or naismith aren't shoved out on the wing we'll be ok. one of those two behind rom with kev and bryan on the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back