Your line up for West Brom: The newest biggest game of our season

Status
Not open for further replies.
..every match for the last two months has been a huge match

I know, but the more we lose, the more important and desperate we become. Hoping we've turned a corner in the last two games. If we can't beat fellow relegation contenders West Brom at home then I will start to worry.

I know, but the more we lose, the more important and desperate we become. Hoping we've turned a corner in the last two games. If we can't beat fellow relegation contenders West Brom at home then I will start to worry.

U wot?

but the Holding Midfielders are primarily there to cover the Baines and Coleman in these games. So by only playing one DM you're saying that only one of those two can go forward at once, never both. Yes, one of the DM's could perhaps push forward a bit more (especially if it's Barkley) but they do have well defined roles which actual help our attacks.

Well, having two defensive midfielders didn't help much in the last two home league games.

We need a change of approach at home......stop treating games against Baggies and Burnley the same as those against Chelsea and Arsenal.

We have a better class of player than Baggies do.....let's not show too much caution on Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back