Your song pick for Everton - equivalent to "YNWA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what is going on here - why would we want to be like them in the first place? The YNWA stuff is cringeworthy.
2nd - James Blunt ffs? Please
3rd - we dont sing anyway.

Move along now

Hahahahaha Jesus Christ. I tried to avoid this because I knew it'd be horrendous but couldn't manage it.

Worst post ever.

I'm in the same boat. Usually I refuse posting in threads this gash in nature. The less people post, the quicker they die. But seven pages people! ffs! *shakes head*

Always thought ' it's a grand old team to play for ' was ours and see nothing wrong with it.

Grand Old Team is a Spurs song, although Celtic did have a version prior to them.

Ours was, and still should be "We Shall Not Be Moved" because that was originally ours and no one elses as far as i know, dont they sing it in the Golden Vision? not seen it for years but im sure they did

Grand Old Team is a Spurs song, although Celtic did have a version prior to them.

Ours was, and still should be "We Shall Not Be Moved" because that was originally ours and no one elses as far as i know, dont they sing it in the Golden Vision? not seen it for years but im sure they did

The only downside of "We Shall Not Be Moved" would be the laughs from the opposition supporters when we sing the " We're the team that's gonna win the blah blah blah" bit :mad:

seen james blunt so I had to make a silly song like

everton are brilliant, we always score
we had the legend of Joe max Moore
all the kopites are from Norway, there from another land
we weren't born like that or manufactured cos were everton fanssss

WERE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL
WERE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL
AN BLUE.

JAMES BLUNT IS THE ONE NOW, get it on bill ffs

Lightning Machine, and a thunder one too, being out the blue pyro machine, and bring the players in to raining blood by slayer.

We win.

seen james blunt so I had to make a silly song like

everton are brilliant, we always score
we had the legend of Joe max Moore
all the kopites are from Norway, there from another land
we weren't born like that or manufactured cos were everton fanssss

WERE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL
AN BLUE.

JAMES BLUNT IS THE ONE NOW, get it on bill ffs

Let's pretend this never happened

James Blunt is bad enough but then to throw in "bonfire heart"

WTF even is a bonfire heart? Seriously, it is not even a thing.

RAWK are gonna love this thread - please delete it.

every time i see them creatures waving them scarfs and singing that god awful song i cringe i would hate anyone to look on us that way as for james blunt i know a word that rhythms with that and mother does not like that word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back