Your song pick for Everton - equivalent to "YNWA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry kids my fault, clearly misjudged the majority of this well read audience. (yeh, the beano)

Should have made it clear a replacement for z cars wasn't on the agenda just asking for suggestions for a "song" an anthem to improve our identity and spur the boys on, oh hang on isn't that exactly what ....

Hahaha it's like idiocy is a blessing with some, try reading the OP and ask teacher if you don't know the difference between a song and an instrumental - woeful phoneys.

Sorry kids my fault, clearly misjudged the majority of this well read audience. (yeh, the beano)

Should have made it clear a replacement for z cars wasn't on the agenda just asking for suggestions for a "song" an anthem to improve our identity and spur the boys on, oh hang on isn't that exactly what ....

Hahaha it's like idiocy is a blessing with some, try reading the OP and ask teacher if you don't know the difference between a song and an instrumental - woeful phoneys.

I think the YNWA mention in the thread title probably didn't help your cause mate. Bit of an immediate turn off. There's many things that many of us hate/dislike about Liverpool FC, some more than others, a lot of it is many decades-old deep-rooted hatred. The idea we'd want ANYTHING to be an equivalent of something many of us greatly dislike is abhorrent to many of us.

Also, whether or not a new song would 'improve our identity' - or in fact, whether or not our identity 'needs improving' - is really quite questionable. Personally I think neither is the case, but that's just one opinion. Others may or may not share it.

If nothing else though, the thread has been quite entertaining so I wouldn't get too upset about it.

Barcelona play a song written in the 1970's to 90,000+ people:

Do they need an updated version? Maybe Shakira can do it cause of her Barca connections!

What we really need to do is force Watford to come out to James Blunt instead.

Z cars is not a bad piece of music.

Z Cars is not too old.

Z Cars should not be replaced.

Anyone saying otherwise needs to ask themselves whether they are really an Everton fan.
Are you off your skull lad?

Who said replace z cars????

Just clarified above for the dull of intellect .. kerrist.

Are you off your skull lad?

Who said replace z cars????

Just clarified above for the dull of intellect .. kerrist.

This fella:

I may get shot down for this (namely by traditionalists); Z cars is like the emperors new clothes, god awful tune but no one will say it. As well as that it has no meaning...just a tune, an awful tune.

If there was a decent alternative (and could be ours) I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

Are YOU off your skull?

Are YOU dull of intellect?

Are YOU better at tennis than Andy Murray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back