Your song pick for Everton - equivalent to "YNWA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have an equivalent: Z-Cars. Too bad you can't just create some words to match that song to sing it's almost impossible...

Plus we have If You Know Your History as well... We should be pride about these...

I am with Paul above. I loath this sort of stuff. I know that lot have sung it or years, in fact, in the late 70s, most clubs sang it, believe it or not, but the latest enforced stuff leaves me cold.

That ridiculous spurs/southampton song.
Those stupid flags behind the goal at Arsenal when they score.
Anyone see/hear those idiotic rattle things at Norwich? God awful.
That daft song Chelsea have? Sounds like the Birdie Song for heavens sake.

pfft

How about to the here we go classic:

Nigel coyb, Nigel coyb, Nigel coyb
Nigel coyb, Nigel coyyyb, Nigel coyyyyyyybbb,

NIGEL COYB! NIGEL COYB

Theirs is from a musical-
I would love to see the whole of Goodison Park, blue from head to toe, under the lights of a UEFA Champions League game, with a real electric buzz in the air, as the Everton faithful bellow out proudly:
"Raindrops on roses and Whiskers on kittens..."
Good point that but I think this might be more suitable:
"I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living..."

Would be nice to have an 'anthem' as such though. The teams come out to Zcars, then after the pre-match handshake crap, a real anthem to blur out would be ace.

The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army" would be a good one. I know the likes of Bayern Munich use it when they score but we could really adopt it as our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back