You're all annoying me a bit now... yes thats including you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with everything you said,i did think this site was a mature site..but this site annoys me more than losing at times.

A forum is for expressing your views, he expressed his, some people including me disagreed with him.

If you cant handle a different view to your own then your going to get annoyed.

For the people who questioned the starting lineup, I think if you was to watch the match over then you'll see that I was pretty smack on.

If we get relegated I will eat my Everton shirt and post it on the internet.

my biggest issue was that noone looked like they even ****ing cared. the workrate was awful, i think we are still way ahead of qpr in quality which is why we were able to be so productive at creating chances, but we were definitely not playing anywhere near our potential.

honestly i don't think we'll start playing until september 24th, because we'll really step up against city and probably secure a draw or win. hopefully that can kick us out of the slump it seems like the team is in. which is disappointing to me, that the players can only get up for it when they're playing the top quality teams, they should be playing their hardest no matter who the opposition is, the fact that they play for our club should be enough motivation.

my biggest issue was that noone looked like they even ****ing cared. the workrate was awful, i think we are still way ahead of qpr in quality which is why we were able to be so productive at creating chances, but we were definitely not playing anywhere near our potential.

honestly i don't think we'll start playing until september 24th, because we'll really step up against city and probably secure a draw or win. hopefully that can kick us out of the slump it seems like the team is in. which is disappointing to me, that the players can only get up for it when they're playing the top quality teams, they should be playing their hardest no matter who the opposition is, the fact that they play for our club should be enough motivation.

Barkley, Baines and Beckford cared. Cahill as well. Osman showed flashes.

But Heitinga, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, and Rodwell may as well have not shown up. Especially Rodwell, he was beyond gash. Yes, out of position, blah blah, but he didn't look like a footballer for most of the first half.

i agree with everything you said,i did think this site was a mature site..but this site annoys me more than losing at times.

I know what you mean.. It's a shame really..

Express your opinion is all fine and dandy, but a lot of these posters are just so over the top with their EA sports style opinion on what we should do as a club.

It's not about people screaming like we're in such trouble etc yes statistically we were better and should have scored but that doesn't tell the whole story. Bad tactics and players who didn't seem on it. One reason IS bad tactics, Rodwell didn't know what to do with himself, Heitinga sucked the life out of midfield and the balance was all wrong. We SHOULD statistically be all over them, we're at home and have better players so that should be a given. It seems sometimes Moyes just forces players into position just for the sake of them being on the pitch, when you have no balance and people in unfamiliar positions it hardly breeds confidence and fluidity in play.

Some people go too far with the bleach but some people need to get their heads out the sand and realise a thing or two about football.

I know what you mean.. It's a shame really..

Express your opinion is all fine and dandy, but a lot of these posters are just so over the top with their EA sports style opinion on what we should do as a club.

This is so f*cking annoying.

======================= Saha =====================
=== Osman =============== Cahill ============ Coleman ===
===============Fellaini ========== Arteta ==============
=== Baines ========== Distin ========= Jagielka ==== Neville (c)=
======================= Howard ====================

Wow yes that excites me as well. Chances of actually seeing that 11 play a full match together at any given time?? minimal. Sorry mate but Saha will play around a third of our games this season. That leaves us with Beckford and Anichebe. That makes me very very concerned, so therefore I totally disagree with your article. Our aim should not be to finish at best in the top 7 as that is just sideways, but unfortunately that is now the case.

Is the author of this article not slightly embarrased that we lost to a team who consisted of Agyemang, Sean Derry, Fitz Hall, Paddy Kenny, Tommy Smith, Bradley Orr. More than half of their team was championship quality at best and they know they have to sign a lot of players to have any chance of staying up. That team beat us..... at home...... that makes me extremely concerned, on top of that we had an extra weeks preperation and on top of that, they were hammered the week before....at home.....4-0.... by BOLTON!!!!!

EA spots, hmmmm

On fifa 12, in my first week in charge of Everton I sold Bily to Barca and Anichebe to Tottenham then bought Hazard and Falcao.

Shoot Moyes, Burn Kenwright. Get me in FFS.

Firstly may I congratulate QPR on their first Premier League win since 1997, as fortuitous as it may be.

I've been up for quite some time reading the nonsense put on this forum since the 1-0 loss yesterday afternoon, you'd swear to god that we were 37 league games in and one point from safety.

The fact of the matter is that today we played well, despite the score. 14 shots on goals, 7 on target in comparison to QPRs 4 shots and 3 on target. So that in itself shows that we dominated the game in that aspect. We also edged possession.

You may now be thinking 'Well its the result that matters' which is true, but have a look at the starting 11 that played today.

===================== Beckford ===================
================== Cahill ================== Osman=
=============== Rodwell ======= Barkley =============
===== Baines ================Heitinga ===============
============== Distin ========== Jagielka ======= Neville (c)
===============================================
====================== Howard ====================

You may notice the lack of key players such as Bilyaletdinov, Gueye, Arteta, Fellaini, Saha and Coleman, if these were either fully fit or available to play I'm pretty certain that Moyes wouldn't of set out with that formation or lineup.

======================= Saha =====================
=== Osman =============== Cahill ============ Coleman ===
===============Fellaini ========== Arteta ==============
=== Baines ========== Distin ========= Jagielka ==== Neville (c)=
======================= Howard ====================

Looking at that lineup should excite you as it does me, a team capable of being anyone put in front of them on their day.

We also have a brilliant manager in David Moyes, something we should be trying to keep hold of. Not bashing around when we have a hiccup such as this.

We should of won today, but we didn't.

But it wasn't because we are completely useless, QPR just managed to score a flukey goal where we wasted the many opportunitys that were put infront of us.

It's a Grand Old Team to play for.
It's a Grand Old Team to support.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Pos rep.

Number_25
FIFA 12 isn't out yet though lid?

Yeh but errr.... I errr... well you see...

Oh alright you caught me. Just wanted to seem like the big man. Luckily Bill believed me and I'm being announced as new Everton manager tomorrow.

Going straight to Marina's bar for a cool £1 mill sign on with 200K extra for every win(y)

Unfortunately Tim Cahill is becoming a roadblock to us playing well. Even when he was scoring last season, the team was playing crap. Maybe he still has a role to play ... eg if we want to play percentage football against teams that are definitely better than us. He still competes well and can nick a goal. Also maybe he can be thrown on as a sub if we want to protect a lead. But if we want to play good attacking football, then we've got to get beyond Tim Cahill.

Seeing as we have no pace, how about a skillful trio behind a striker who can hold up the ball? ie Saha or maybe Vellios. Something like this:

----------Saha
---Arteta Osman Barkley
-------Felli Rodwell
Baines Distin Jags Coleman
---------Howard

Beckford can be thrown on for the last 30 minutes against tired legs if we need a goal. Cahill if we need to protect a lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back