Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised we have got back in for him, yeah we could get better quality abroad but better quality want CL football. Maybe Zaha wants to come to us and if so then get him. He is quality and is a massive statement that the club is ambitious.

hmmmm… dunno what to think of this really.

don't get me wrong he a cracking player …

but there have been loads and loads of players who ace it at say Fulham or palace and then move on and are complete pap, something he has already done ..

he might be older and wiser now though and we might just get the best years out of him …

65m is crazy money, BUT id rather spend it on a lad who actually has done things in this league before and so wont need a bedding in period so to speak.

if we get him, youd have to say our front line would look ludicrously quick and skillful.

either way, we are in for the right players these days …. things are looking up

Keep reading about Zaha potentially on our right wing... but anytime I’ve watched Palace play Zaha’s been on the left.
Never seen Kean play, but guy on Talksport yesterday reckoned he likes to come in off the right wing rather than playing central (it was one of Talksports “experts” mind).
Either way, that all sounds like we’d have great options combining those two with Richarlison

He likes mugging defenders off with needlessly complex dribbling, for that reason alone I’m all in.

If he was brazilian and played for some trendy European club people would be more hyped about signing him, he plays for Palace though who are about as unglamorous as it gets.

Last edited:

He likes mugging defenders off with needlessly complex dribbling, for that reason alone I’m all in.

If he was brazilian and played for some trendy European club people would be more hyped about signing him, he plays for Palace though who are about as unglamorous as it gets.

Class hope we pull this off

hmmmm… dunno what to think of this really.

don't get me wrong he a cracking player …

but there have been loads and loads of players who ace it at say Fulham or palace and then move on and are complete pap, something he has already done ..

he might be older and wiser now though and we might just get the best years out of him …

65m is crazy money, BUT id rather spend it on a lad who actually has done things in this league before and so wont need a bedding in period so to speak.

if we get him, youd have to say our front line would look ludicrously quick and skillful.

either way, we are in for the right players these days …. things are looking up

Brings some names to mind - Sandro, Tosun!!!

Can't include tosun and Mccarthy as well as £60 odd million. He's not even worth that fee on his own, if rather we don't just gift them £25m worth of players too. Think I'd rather keep tosun as 3rd choice striker tbh, but obviously he's on big wages to not even get on the bench... But I would have more trust in him coming off the bench to score than Calvert-lewin.

Still not sure on this one. Just can’t get Bolasie out my head. Would rather we had gone for Malcolm or Under but of Brands backs it then we trust in him.

My guess it wasn't his idea. It's the statement signing Moshiri wanted.

But M&M are more than happy to have him in our team

Still not sure on this one. Just can’t get Bolasie out my head. Would rather we had gone for Malcolm or Under but of Brands backs it then we trust in him.

The Bolasie comparison is a lazy one in my opinion.

I'm not 100% sold on Zaha but I was dead against Bolasie.

Zaha is being talked of as one of the best players in the league outside the top 6, Bolasie was nowhere near that level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back