Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what nonsense it says our first bid was 40 mill in the headline then says our first bid was 52 mill. Awful paper

Yeh, dreadful subbing.

It's also said it's a proposal in the copy, not a bid.

I think they probably would reject that proposal, though. They want money.

If it gets done it will no doubt be for more than 65m but less than 80m. These things generally tend to meet in the middle somewhere.

You have to question why palace would have told him he could leave. Seems a very strange one when he just signed a new contract.

Yeh, dreadful subbing.

It's also said it's a proposal in the copy, not a bid.

I think they probably would reject that proposal, though. They want money.

I can honestly see us paying 65 mill plus Mccarthy going that way to. just feel its been set uo so he aint gonna be fit for the weekend. just screams of it to me, riding on twitter sources last night ( I know I know indykillernews ) he has agreed personal terms with us so that suggests its gonna happen

desperate to get him but just think it is not going to happen. it might be too late. be some signing if we get him. i will be buzzing.

2 days to go isn't late. we have players they want so could go in our favour. they are looking at getting 4 players in

i know mate. just think with them supposedly rejecting that last bid.I jut can't see them selling him now. would love him though mate. just hoping we can get it over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back