6 + 2 Point Deductions

We've come out this looking a lot more professional than the Premier League. Basically put the finger up to their games for another season and shown we can't be pushed over so easily.

Wonder if there’s been a side deal here. Don’t appeal we’ll forget the other charge

Certainly helps the sale of Everton with that uncertainty gone
I sort of thought this was a possibility when the first verdict was made, forget about the interest hearing and we'll forget about the appeal hearing. Probably less so at this late stage now, the PL didn't have much to lose at the hearing now as it wouldn't have much relevance to the table.

I still don’t understand why Forest didn’t get their 2 cooperation points added back on btw.
Because it was for cooperating with the process not for agreeing to the punishment. They did the same as us they agree that they were wrong they just don't think the punishment was fair. Everyone seems to keep forgetting this bit.

Because it was for cooperating with the process not for agreeing to the punishment. They did the same as us they agree that they were wrong they just don't think the punishment was fair. Everyone seems to keep forgetting this bit.

How did they cooperate with the process when they appealed and put out a public statement slating the process??? lol lol lol lol

I sort of thought this was a possibility when the first verdict was made, forget about the interest hearing and we'll forget about the appeal hearing. Probably less so at this late stage now, the PL didn't have much to lose at the hearing now as it wouldn't have much relevance to the table.
From what I’ve seen they haven’t got a leg to stand on. Recapitalising like we have done is standard and accepted accountancy practice