2023/24 Season - Comments

Football, 2023/24

Comments

@GrandOldTeam this messed up for me this week, it reset all my picks to draws!? Not sure how that's happened

Perhaps you didn't save your selection? If you don't pick/save a selection, they're auto picked to a draw. Just checked your week 5 and indeed, thats what happened - all autopicks;

1695222894218.png

I can see your week 6 have all been selected

Perhaps you didn't save your selection? If you don't pick/save a selection, they're auto picked to a draw. Just checked your week 5 and indeed, thats what happened - all autopicks;

View attachment 228416

I can see your week 6 have all been selected

How odd, did last week and next weeks together the other day. Ah well, probably did something that messed it up, if it's only happened to me then that no doubt is the case.

How odd, did last week and next weeks together the other day. Ah well, probably did something that messed it up, if it's only happened to me then that no doubt is the case.

Yeah, can see everyone elses have saved.

Not sure if its permission based but try clicking on the correct pick score "8 out of 10" etc;

1695223451252.png

... it shows me peoples predictions like the below, not sure if it does for everyone?

1695223501248.png

That’s right bishes your man Chigsy Azzers is forecasting soccer like he was a crystal ball. I’ll not humiliate you dweebs further if you just select all draws every week. My soccer knowledge is off the scale, my mind a natural xG factory. The bookies tremble at the mere mention of my name. Swear down I’ll CRUSH you if you even think you can complete with me.

Spoke to the players, spoke to the gaffer, been down the bookies, unplugged VAR and slapped Klippity Klopp for good measure.

I'm expecting all results to go my way this