Players you'd take from the relegated teams?

….we have no money, Thelwell has already alluded to loans and free transfers so with that in mind, I’ll go Charlie Taylor the Burnley LB.

We desperately need more attacking threat in wide areas and if Branthwaite stays, it really is a waste having Mykolenko who has no assists during his time at Everton. Branthwaite covers the LB channel so effectively it gives our LB licence to effectively get forward.

Taylor tore us a right one a few seasons ago at Turf Moor and could provide much needed creativity.

Barkley is an interesting one….the Luton boss was close lipped when discussing his contract but I’d imagine it was only a year - he definitely has something that our current midfield set up does not have

Barkley is an interesting one….the Luton boss was close lipped when discussing his contract but I’d imagine it was only a year - he definitely has something that our current midfield set up does not have
Barkley has had a great season no doubt. My worry with him is dealing with pressure and expectations. He started well on loan at Villa, but faded. He ultimately flopped at Chelsea. His history with Everton suggests he might struggle. Seems to have thrived at Luton with lower expectations etc. Nothing to lose really.

Barkley is about the only one who is good enough for this league. 3 exceptionally poor teams for the level..

At least we have players who can hold their own in this league.

You might have took a couple from Forest had they gone down.