Players you'd take from the relegated teams?

….we have no money, Thelwell has already alluded to loans and free transfers so with that in mind, I’ll go Charlie Taylor the Burnley LB.

We desperately need more attacking threat in wide areas and if Branthwaite stays, it really is a waste having Mykolenko who has no assists during his time at Everton. Branthwaite covers the LB channel so effectively it gives our LB licence to effectively get forward.

Taylor tore us a right one a few seasons ago at Turf Moor and could provide much needed creativity.
Good shout. 👍

Barkley is comfortably the best player out of all the relegated teams, he will have better teams than us after him though.

He doesn’t strike me as a Dyche style player either.
Looking forward to being linked with Barkley, Breton Diaz all summer.
Think we should be looking at adebayo from Luton and Burnley data o’shea
Going to end up with Burnley’s Nathan redman, jack cork.

Agreed, he was overly sensitive….but he’s a few years older now, had his wings clipped and he’s joined Luton because the PL is the only place to be really and he had no other options. I suspect he regrets the decision to join Chelsea - I’m not definitely advocating it, but regardless of the past we find ourselves where we find ourselves, absolutely skint and he is a decent player. I’m sure his salary demands would be huge given what Luton must be paying him
He comes with baggage… but a lot of water under the bridge.
Unfortunately, Everton’s players that come through are often seen / are too big for thier boots. (Rooney, Jeffers, Barkley and Gordon).
We really need to take a look at the RS manage to have local players that star and stay in their side.
Behind the scenes I’m not sure we have the pastoral care to tie the players to club and keep them on the straight and narrow.
It would be be very Everton to sign Barkley, would love him to have swan song here, but more likely to get caught on CCTV at some city club, gurning at 3am on Friday night… caught drink driving or banging another gangster wife’s

He comes with baggage… but a lot of water under the bridge.
Unfortunately, Everton’s players that come through are often seen / are too big for thier boots. (Rooney, Jeffers, Barkley and Gordon).
We really need to take a look at the RS manage to have local players that star and stay in their side.
Behind the scenes I’m not sure we have the pastoral care to tie the players to club and keep them on the straight and narrow.
It would be be very Everton to sign Barkley, would love him to have swan song here, but more likely to get caught on CCTV at some city club, gurning at 3am on Friday night… caught drink driving or banging another gangster wife’s
Probably it’s always going to be a gamble