Players you'd take from the relegated teams?

Barkley is an interesting one. I’d have him back but clearly there’s a bad taste on how he left.

I think what didn’t help was when Moshiri went to Jim White and said he’s staying as he’s family or something, when most knew it was because he was injured and had last months of his contract so he waited to get higher wages and a signing on fee, making us lose out on millions.

(CC: @MikeH72 some criticism of Moshiri here)

Barkley is an interesting one. I’d have him back but clearly there’s a bad taste on how he left.

I think what didn’t help was when Moshiri went to Jim White and said he’s staying as he’s family or something, when most knew it was because he was injured and had last months of his contract so he waited to get higher wages and a signing on fee, making us lose out on millions.

That was McCarthy. But yes, Moshiri is an idiot.

Nope
Can’t pin any of this on Moshiri .
He spat in Everton’s face .
He’s a worthless little rat, plain and simple .

Think the time he has spent at luton will prob have helped barkley, think if we did go back in for him i think he would think he is lucky and is his last chance to really be at a big club .