6 + 2 Point Deductions

We need a proper board in place with the skills to properly run the club.
Running costs are out of control. Its like the till has been left open. Every penny needs scrutiny and every spend checked for value and need.
I'm convinced we have a battalion of freeloaders on the back of the club.
Income needs to be driven up in a sustainable and effective way.
And thats before we look at contracts and wages which beggar belief at times.
Having to sell player after player to keep a poorly run ship afloat is madness.

Agree with all that… just thinking knowing our luck they will probably increase it
This seems to be a common misconception….they can’t increase it. The PL decided our ‘indiscretion’ was worth a 2 point deduction, that was their decision which Everton is appealing so it either stays 2 points after the appeal or it is reduced, there is no chance of increasing it.

Said it before they need to make sure it’s going actually get us out the psr selling richalison and Gordon ended up being pointless
the main problem was that it went far beyond just selling players.

For the last charge, the PL have argued against international Accountancy Practices. They’re constantly moving the goal posts on what they believe is right

Its an utter sham

Now we're safe, I'm looking at what our league position could be without the deductions. This could have resulted in quite a bit of extra money for finishing place.

We should be pushing for receiving the amount we would have got without deductions as, not only have we had the stress of relegation put on us, we are now looking at a financial penalty of up to £10m.

The league has plenty of money, so they don't need to reduce the payments of those we would have been above.

We need a proper board in place with the skills to properly run the club.
Running costs are out of control. Its like the till has been left open. Every penny needs scrutiny and every spend checked for value and need.
I'm convinced we have a battalion of freeloaders on the back of the club.
Income needs to be driven up in a sustainable and effective way.
And thats before we look at contracts and wages which beggar belief at times.
Having to sell player after player to keep a poorly run ship afloat is madness.

Absolutely spot on. The running of the club off the pitch is what has affected the running of the club on the pitch.

It needs gutting from the top down and and doing asap. Until that's done, we'll never get out of the vicious cycle we've been in for 25+ years

This seems to be a common misconception….they can’t increase it. The PL decided our ‘indiscretion’ was worth a 2 point deduction, that was their decision which Everton is appealing so it either stays 2 points after the appeal or it is reduced, there is no chance of increasing it.
Nice one,thanks for clarifying that for me, I can finally enjoy the rest of the season and the summer,cheers

Untrue.

“An Appeal Board has the power to “vary any penalty imposed or order made at first instance”, Premier League rules state. Although an increase in the sanction is seen as unlikely, it is still a possibility.”

1714300659014.png

Untrue.

“An Appeal Board has the power to “vary any penalty imposed or order made at first instance”, Premier League rules state. Although an increase in the sanction is seen as unlikely, it is still a possibility.”

that would be catastrophic for the PL if they take more point off us and relegate us. That would be laughably vindictive and baseless, bearing in mind how the previous sanctions have no consistency