2023/24 Andre Gomes

Mate Keane would be on 80k wouldn’t he?

Godfrey probably not far off that either.

Add in Maupay and that is a lot of absolute dross that is sucking the finances out of this club .
cash is the only draw at the club at the moment, there'll be a few players gutted they didn't get on the koeman gravywagon when they had chance. moshi's millions had to go somewhere. agent johnson ran the club into the ground and crippled it with debt, the professional accountant and chum of the kremlins finest is gonna take us on a fantasy ride through hell. gomes got all sorry for himself at barcelona, and has continued under that cloud here. The club can't afford to carry a single passenger, the club has drowned under the load of carrying a skip full. morgan schneiderlin, what a grim time that was.
stop signing duds from man utd, and that starts with fat head maguire. the great dopey dork.

Absolutely broke my heart seeing him with his family on the pitch trying not to cry. Just shows there’s more to players than we know.

Meanwhile we have bigots getting invited to a box instead of his family or previous players who would have appreciated it more.

Absolutely broke my heart seeing him with his family on the pitch trying not to cry. Just shows there’s more to players than we know.

Meanwhile we have bigots getting invited to a box instead of his family or previous players who would have appreciated it more.
What’s this?

….it was all going so well, I remember a few years ago Gary Neville suggesting in commentary he knew Gomes from his time in management & perhaps he was too good for Everton. Very talented in possession but he started to get found out with his lack of mobility and pace, the serious injury then became a telling factor.

The demeanour of his wife and him at the end suggested to me that despite our problems they like the club and living in this part of the world. His kid(s) probably settled in school and have close friends. I don’t think it’s anything to do with his mega-bucks salary days coming to an end, a club will now give him a pleasant Bosman signing fee and he’ll already be extremely wealthy.

Good footballer, it just wasn’t meant to be but his reaction to leaving is a positive reflection on the club and its supporters.

Last edited: