Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see on that. The only mention of this so far is "the bobble" - who it's clear to me is regurgitating scottish newspaper tittle tattle.

If the worst came to the worst and he was signed, he's decent going forward and getting crosses in, but utterly 'kin hopeless as a defender. He'd get the back torn out of him in this league, so I can only think he'll be benched for most of the rest of this season and Coleman or Kenny starts while he tries to get to grips with the huge step up in level.
Strangely enough I have a vague recollection of reading a breakdown of our current managers tactical preferences some years ago.
It mentioned , as I seem to recall, that he liked to operate with one primarily defensive FB and one overtly attacking FB.

Strangely enough I have a vague recollection of reading a breakdown of our current managers tactical preferences some years ago.
It mentioned , as I seem to recall, that he liked to operate with one primarily defensive FB and one overtly attacking FB.
Makes you wonder why Digne couldn't be the attacking one and Godfrey/ Holgate the defensive one.

Either way, hope we get a right back. Never seen Patterson play so won't comment on him.

Statistically the echo (i think) compared patterson with other premier league defenders.

Of course he's in scotland but the stats put him in several top categories defensively.
Think I saw that yesterday but his stats were based of 3 games where the rest where from considerably more so might have been a little skewed.
If we do get him hopefully he lives up to them!
Edit - this was one of the graphics and you can see the minutes / games the stats were based on.
6408BAAA-F96F-4730-ACE9-7666562BA3B4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.