• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Dance for Frank

Pickford
Coady - Tarkowski - Godfrey
Coleman - Gueye - Onana - McNeil - Mykolenko
Gray - DCL

We have to keep a 3/5 at the back and the loss of Iwobi, gives McNeil a chance in midfield with protection around him and less pressure. He needs to find that fire and up his game so hopefully this is the game.

We need to maintain a solid base and control as much of the game but keep a threat

I’d play Mcneil left wing back instead of Mykolenko. For all his faults he can whip in a better cross than Mykolenko or Coleman.

Watching two poor teams battling it out at the bottom of the Premier League is the only way to spend your Saturday afternoon. I can see my beloved Everton getting a narrow win and postponing the inevitable for another week. COYB!

15 EVESTH.jpg

Pickford
Holgate . Tarkowski . Coady . McNeil
Onana . Gana
Gordon . Davies . Gray
DC-L

Calvert-Lewin-Everton.jpg

Defeat here is unthinkable, so please Everton, do all our blood pressures a favour.

COYB

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Collyman - Coady - Tarks - Myko
Gana - Onana
Gordon - McNeil - Gray
Dominic Calvert-Lewin​
Do not adjust your sets, that really is Dwight McNeil at 10.
Too late, I've already thought it, nevertheless, 0-0, UTFT.

Everton's biggest problem on the field is a lack of goals. We get the ball into the area often enough, but we have lacked a real striker

Calvert Lewin looks as though he might be back for a regular run of games and that might be enough to get us out of the bottom

5 or 6.

He's scored 2 in his 6 matches this season - I'm counting the disallowed goal because the 4 inches offside had nothing to do with him
and he converted the chance.

Southampton are arguably the only side in the league worse than us and at Goodison we should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.