Fan of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

I adore this video and have probably watched it 5-6 times. It's why I'll never even consider supporting another Premier League club. We've been nothing but average on the pitch, but no club or fan collective does better work in the community.

Lewis is a legend. Mick is the best unofficial club ambassador you could ask for.

Love that video with Seamus. Little lad has had so much adversity, but gets to talk to a childhood hero and be at, or close to, the center of attention for his favorite football club. I chuckled when he started singing Seamus' 60 grand song lol What a blessing he is

That lovely lad is fan of the year, joint second place goes to all the blues who went to away games this season!
We always have a great away support, but they all had such a valid reason to blow us out this awful, awful season, and they didn’t, they kept going, so well down to that little un, and well done to all the men, women and kids who stayed committed to a club, whose players (for the most part) demonstrated no commitment all season!

Well done to the lad and big up to my team BHA for offering a VIP day out at the Amex.

Attachments

• 4CF72AC1-2737-494B-A8F4-383D55D59A0F.png
    4CF72AC1-2737-494B-A8F4-383D55D59A0F.png
    157 KB · Views: 63

Status
Not open for further replies.