Flags & Banners

Should we keep the flags and banners next season?

• Total voters

9LeagueTitles5FACups

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Should they become a permanent fixture next season?

They seem to be popular among the fanbase, but weren't as prevalent today. Yes, it requires effort, but if it helps us even a little, why not keep it?

Screenshot_20240511-204235_Google.jpg

I am talking about flags like this, not the large banners seen every week anyway.

(Of course, we should keep these too)

Should they become a permanent fixture next season?

They seem to be popular among the fanbase, but weren't as prevalent today. Yes, it requires effort, but if it helps us even a little, why not keep it?
It takes a lot of time and money and people rightfully wanted to enjoy the game today, thats why they werent around.

But yes, if we can we should.

But much thanks to the people that go above and beyond to make it happen.

No... Kopite behaviour
I used to think that. But I think that was because the Kopites use the same banners each week to make pompous statements about their club and 'their' city.

The 1878 lads and lasses - it seems to me - use different banners each game to emphasise a unique point they wish to make. They're much more discerning and it's less about breast beating.

I used to think that. But I think that was because the Kopites use the same banners each week to make pompous statements about their club and 'their' city.

The 1878 lads and lasses - it seems to me - use different banners each game to emphasise a unique point they wish to make. They're much more discerning and it's less about breast beating.
Am being slightly obtuse there to be fair.