Is Europe a Shout Next Season

Passports out and ready??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get ourselves some decent forwards and I believe Europe would be a possibility. It’s not like such a turnaround hasn’t happened before. Newcastle and Villa have both done it very recently, and we did it with Moyes not so long ago.

Get ourselves some decent forwards and I believe Europe would be a possibility. It’s not like such a turnaround hasn’t happened before. Newcastle and Villa have both done it very recently, and we did it with Moyes not so long ago.
We have a decent forward. We need some decent midfielders who can provide some chances for them...

We have a decent forward. We need some decent midfielders who can provide some chances for them...

When mentioning forwards, I’m including the RW and LW positions. But I still think our centre forwards very much need improving. DCL is nowhere near reliable enough, and the other options are absolute pony tbh.

There's a hell of a lot that needs sorting before we can dream of a top half finish, let alone Europe. Bear in mind, our squad will be weaker next season. Sales will take place and not much of that money will go back into the squad. And that's without considering any points deductions. Despite the massive week that we've had the 'owner' situation still casts a huge shadow over our future.