2023/24 Jack Harrison

If it works out he’ll remain
It does sound like Leeds are imploding. Not looking an ideal start to come back up with lots of outgoings and 2 good players refusing to play. They need to steady the ship very quickly. They’ll have to sell these loaned out players if they stay down and might get less than they would by just selling now, as contracts will have run down a year. All very odd from previous and current owners.

Hoping when fit he replaces iwobi. Player with proper commitment who will chip in with a few goals. 21 goals in the last 3 seasons isnt to shabby.

He’s Dyches wet dream of a winger. Nothing flashy, works hard, chips in with the odd goal. We still lack creativity but it’s a net gain for how we play if it’s a straight swap for Gray’s place

I'll take that all day long. Whenever ive watched him he looks a genuine competitive player. We need players who will not hide. Not be afraid to take on a fullback. His crossing is decent aswell.
Oh. And he's not alex iwobi.

Wouldn't it be great if for a change a player said in their first interview:
'Football is my job and this one offered more money. I have no feelings one way or the other towards the club at the moment but maybe I will in time'
If he was 100% committed every game, never hid and made himself available even when carrying a niggle, it genuinely wouldn't bother me.

In truth I'd probably think more of him for being so honest.

Delighted to be getting bodies in. I am wondering if the lad asked to leave Leeds on loan ? , one of their better players I would have thought they would want to keep.
Good news for us anyway.