Match Thread Leeds United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't - As the mods will no doubt be able to see.

Wind your neck in.
Dont tell me to wind my neck in like Im the out of order one. Its people like you that have given people like me grief my whole life. So yeah it makes me angry. Obviously you havnt managed an apology, even a private one as that would have been the civil thing to do.

Dont tell me to wind my neck in like Im the out of order one. Its people like you that have given people like me grief my whole life. So yeah it makes me angry. Obviously you havnt managed an apology, even a private one as that would have been the civil thing to do.
Why would I apologise for reporting you, when I didn't report you?

Seriously now, wind your neck in. I haven't reported you YET.

True. I'm pleased with this win obviously but not getting too carried away, I think first half Leeds gave us the space to play in. We were obviously much better than Saturday but once they upped the intensity 2nd half you could see us reverting to type a bit.

Still, a good win and keeps us right in touch with the top 6.
Agreed, but you can’t relax watching us!! (Peeping through my fingers lol)

I agree but we don't have quality guys to win the ball and release front runners quickly like other top sides do. We just boot it away straight back to the opposition.
Obviously it's not as grim overall but during those moments, I get flashbacks to Allardyce Ball and it causes me to shiver. Need to find a solution hopefully Allan can alleviate that issue. But the pinball style tactics are rough to watch despite the practicality

No, I didn't - As the mods will no doubt be able to see.

Wind your neck in.

F6624-D60-7269-4-B67-B11-C-255-DF0-BF3-F1-A.gif

Why would I apologise for reporting you, when I didn't report you?
I dont care if you did or didnt report me. I would have thought the reason for the apology was obvious and if it had been done then I would have said thanks and sorry for loosing my lag but of course your not the type of person that knows anything about conflict resolution. I now wouldnt accept it if it was offered but as we have established you have a fragile and weak psyche I know you wouldnt. So all good. If you have anything to say to this DM me as all we are doing is messing up the thread.

I dont care if you did or didnt report me. I would have thought the reason for the apology was obvious and if it had been done then I would have said thanks and sorry for loosing my lag but of course your not the type of person that knows anything about conflict resolution. I now wouldnt accept it if it was offered but as we have established you have a fragile and weak psyche I know you wouldnt. So all good. If you have anything to say to this DM me as all we are doing is messing up the thread.
WE are messing up the thread?

Go to bed mate. Or put me on ignore, because you're not getting an apology.

OOOOH yes, ignore. Should have thought of that earlier...

*clicks "ignore".

I voted for Doucoure, thought he was immense. Great interception at the end as well and storming up the field to set up DCL who really should have put the game to bed. Godfrey was exceptional, I remember being fuming with him in the reverse fixture for not closing down Rafinha when he scored. But he’s just got better and better since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.