mclaren to drop johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least AJ put some effort in. More than can be said about the fat tosser Rooney who strolled about like he'd rather be shopping with Colleen or whatever her name is. I'd like to see Nugent given a go if AJ is dropped. Although Steve Stevie will probably play Defoe. Ejit. Sing along (to the tune of Jean Genioe by Bowie) "Steve Stevie, is a pile of cack, Steve Stevie should get the sack" etc :p

Ah well, I'd rather have AJ and Phil back fit and ready for Villa, instead of playing for our joke of a national team. Plus this means I can watch The Apprentice on Wednesday as I couldn't give a toss if we win or not

svens legacy lingers, get scholes in for lampard and fix 90% of englands woes.

as for AJ and phil being dropped, its fine by me, less games means being more fresh for our club. Its not like i see much euro 2008 victory possibility, france, spain, portugal, germany and italy are all strong sides.

svens legacy lingers, get scholes in for lampard and fix 90% of englands woes.

as for AJ and phil being dropped, its fine by me, less games means being more fresh for our club. Its not like i see much euro 2008 victory possibility, france, spain, portugal, germany and italy are all strong sides.

From a selfish point of view, ( i know playng for England is every players dream ) i would rather AJ wasn't in the squad, less chance of injury, we need him fresh for the games coming up.

You support Wales. Thats cheating Ev.

But youre right. I couldnt give a [Poor language removed] about what England do, just as long as they dont [Poor language removed] up our players.

If they dont play, they will be fit for Villa, good.

As for the Israeli game, how can a striker score goals if he is haveing to chase the ball on the wings. Mclaren should be looking at why is no service being provided from midfield. Better to drop Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard, they have been awful in the last few games.

As I said on another post, what do you expect from Mclaren he is just a Sven clone.

i see what everyone is saying but i dont think we should drop rooney as he is a potential match winner. Johnson should start with him until michael owen is fit again. Unfortunately Lampard and gerrard are other matchwinners so have to stay in there.

sure gerrard is a match winner for england as he has proved a few times. lampard- while awsome for chelsea just does not do it for england. i can't remember a single match lampard has got by the scruff of the neck and won for england.

i agree owen was better than johnson in the past ofcourse.. but owen has been out of the game nearly 2 years now. i'm not even sure he will return the same player. if owen comes back in his old form then he should be a starter.

its a difficult one really, i actually think owen is the best natural finisher england has and with him we always have a chance. I agree with teppic though it is a bif if

Status
Not open for further replies.